Answered

Alexa does not appear in voice services, neither does the google assistant.

When I see tutorials on how to put alexa or another assistant in a sonos move, it looks like in his sonos application, voice or music services appear, I only see music services, and that I have a sonos move.

icon

Best answer by ediguardo 20 August 2020, 09:39

Solved. Just to let everyone know. All I did was remove the Sonos app from my iPhone and install again. It went through voice setup and this time it was able to complete. 
Thanks. 

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I assume that you have enabled the Sonos skill within the Alexa App? If yes, can you check that your address is correct in your profile on www.Sonos.com.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

And is set to a country that supports GA or Alexa....

I assume that you have enabled the Sonos skill within the Alexa App? If yes, can you check that your address is correct in your profile on www.Sonos.com.

I have the skill and the address is correct, sorry for answering late

And is set to a country that supports GA or Alexa....

I don't know if alexa and astistant google admits in Spain I think so

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

According to Sonos it is: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3505?language=en_US So is your profile on the Sonos website set to Spain? See https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/

I have the exact same issue. I have just checked my address at the website and it was wrongly set to Romania.  I fixed it and set to Spain. Now I can see the Amazon Music service but still Alexa is not listed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

And if you let the system search for an update?

System already up to date ...

Solved. Just to let everyone know. All I did was remove the Sonos app from my iPhone and install again. It went through voice setup and this time it was able to complete. 
Thanks. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @ediguardo.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I’m glad everything is now working and thank you for sharing your concern and what was done to fix the issue. This is a big help especially for other members in the community and that may have the same setup and issue as yours whoa re looking for answers.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you still have further questions or concerns. Feel free to create a topic as we are always here to help in the community.

Thanks,