Answered

alexa and sonos

I have a Sonos Playbar connected to an LG TV using the infrared and Wi-Fi I can ask Alexa to play the song on Sonos but I say Sonos Play the song XYZ in bedroom and she connect to my Sonos speaker and when she stops there's no more sound from the TV to the speaker and I can't figure out how to connect the speaker back to TV or get Alexa to release the Playbar back to the TV any advice would be greatly appreciate it thank you Steve

icon

Best answer by Simon B 11 July 2020, 00:13

Hi @Stevenlucas, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. About your concern about getting back the sounds on the TV. You can go on the Sonos App then choose on browse, choose TV and it should go back to the TV sound output if you are playing a song on the Playbar.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Stevenlucas, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. About your concern about getting back the sounds on the TV. You can go on the Sonos App then choose on browse, choose TV and it should go back to the TV sound output if you are playing a song on the Playbar.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Thank you very much Simon B was a great help I greatly greatly appreciate it thank you for taking the time to help me Steve

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Stevenlucas, thanks for the update, I’m glad it worked for you. 

If there's any other issue you're having, feel free to reach out.

The Sonos Community is always here to help