Alexa and One Song

Am having what appears to be a common problem that Alexa will only play one song.
I have followed the steps that UKMedia posts around deregistering devices - Echos and Sonos, disabling skills and renaming devices - but the problems remains the same, My daughter has her Echo linked to the same Sonos but using a different Amazon account. My feeling is that this is an issue with the Sonos skill.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Am having what appears to be a common problem that Alexa will only play one song.
I have followed the steps that UKMedia posts around deregistering devices - Echos and Sonos, disabling skills and renaming devices - but the problems remains the same, My daughter has her Echo linked to the same Sonos but using a different Amazon account. My feeling is that this is an issue with the Sonos skill.

Hi Justin_5,

Can you reproduce the issue, then send in a diagnostic report? If you reply with the voice command used and the diagnostic confirmation number, I can take a look for you.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings