Question

Alexa and One Second Generation

Badge
I have 2 Sonos One paired as stereo, a Beam and another One. All first generation. I’ve just bought a Sonos One Second Generation.

Now on Alexa app I have a group called Home (I use Alexa just for music) and I see every room with an icon, and if I click on that icon there are Supermario’s Sonos one. In case of Beam, I have two different icon one for music and TV controller.

But in case of One Second Generation, I have the icon for the room (Bedroom) and as separeted, another icon for Supermario’s Sonos One Second Generation. And I don’t understand how put this icon “under” the Bedroom icon, as for other rooms.

Also on Preferred Speaker always Alexa app, I have all the room grouped, bedroom included, but in alternative I could tick another icon Supermario’s Sonos One Second Generation.

I’m using Alexa app with iPhone IOS.

I hope that I could have explained my issue, sorry I’m not english mother tongue.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings