Answered

2 Homes, 2 Sonos/Alexa logins, 1 iPhone

• 30 April 2022
  • 1 reply

With only iPhone, I cannot swap logins on my iPhone’s Sonos App. I had to use another device - iPad to login for the 2nd home’s system. What happens when I buy a 3rd home? HELP!

Ideally, I’d like to use the 2nd login on my 1 iPhone without having to delete the app and reinstalling it first. My workaround now is to use my iPad.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 30 April 2022, 17:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

One Alexa account shared across multiple Homes is unlikely, as in that case families, friends and neighbours will be in a position to share the account with one subscription to Amazon services (like Amazon Music or Audible etc.)… you ideally need three separate Alexa accounts for three homes, but you really still only need one mobile device. Simply sign out of the App and sign into a separate account to change the Alexa App settings. Each Alexa Account can be linked to one Sonos Household, but those Households can all be held in just the One Sonos Account or separate Sonos Accounts - so you do have a choice when it comes to Sonos accounts.