Question

Using Sonos speakers through the Bose SoundTouch 120 (will this work the way I think)?

• 20 November 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
Here is what I have:

LG TV
Bose SoundTouch 120
Cable
Xbox
Roku

Sonos Play:3 in living room
Sonos Play:1 in bedroom #1
Sonos Play:1 in bedroom #2
Sonos Play:1 in bathroom

Right now I have my cable, xbox, and roku all running straight to different inputs on my TV via HDMI, and sound running from the TV to the Bose via optical cable. We use the Sonos system separately of all this. What I'd like to be able to do is run the TV audio through Sonos in addition to my Bose, so for instance, if we're having a football party (or xbox/roku), we can all watch the game and hear it through the Bose soundbar, but if somebody goes to the bathroom or any other room they can still hear the game through the Sonos speakers.

If I got a Sonos Connect, and connected the Connect to the Bose via the red/white cables, will this work the way I think it will? Or, can anyone think of another way?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

ST120 line-out -> line-in Connect , group your players and select the aux-in source from the connect ?