Answered

Using a Sonos One in 2 locations.

• 10 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi, I have a system in Canada (2 Ones, a playbar, a sub and a One for patio.) When I go to Florida, I will take the Sonos One used on patio with me. What steps do I take to easily get it working on my Florida internet and then to reactivate back in Canada. I would like to use the same Sonos App and login AND same Alexis App/login in both places. The steps to follow would be very useful.
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 10 February 2019, 04:05

If you can wire it to your router in Florida it should just work. If not you'd need to change the WiFi settings (router or Sonos) so it can connect there.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
If you can wire it to your router in Florida it should just work. If not you'd need to change the WiFi settings (router or Sonos) so it can connect there.
Thx for quick reply Stanley_4. Using it outside so can't Ethernet to router. Will look into how to change wifi settings in Sonos. Hope it is simple.