Answered

super user status. Does this exist?

• 24 November 2019
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Hi all, I have a fairly sophisticated sonos system at home.

Includes 14 elements

. 4 play 5

. 1 playbar

. 5 play 1

. 1 move

. 1 ikea sonos lamp

. 1 sub

. 1 boost

do you know if there is a super user status that allows for special services and support from sonos?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 24 November 2019, 13:23

Hi thierry c 

The community here has Sonos support staff that use the site and they often chip in to help folk and there are also a lot of regular users who have small, medium and large Sonos systems and who have used Sonos products for many years and they try to help others who are starting out with Sonos, or just seeking advice about their setup and network etc.

So I would perhaps mostly describe it as a community forum, where users of varying experience try their level-best to help other Sonos users, based on their own long-term experience.

I understand the more a user posts here in the community and answers questions, they may get assigned a different ‘badge’, or user-title description, as mentioned in this thread...

https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/community-user-titles-structure-6817333

Any  user though can opt out of the scheme via their own profile settings.

I hope that goes some way in answering your question?

Also, just to finish, as others have mentioned, if you need any assistance, then just ask, or if you have perhaps also come to help others here and share your own experience, then that’s great. The more the merrier.👍

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Badge +1

There’s no ‘premium’ (paid) tier for support, if that’s what you mean.

Your Sonos system is not exactly huge. Do you actually have a problem with any of it?

No pb. Was just enquiring.

My system is certainly not "huge". I suspect it is larger and more varied than average though. But maybe I'm wrong. In any case, I was just asking. 

Cheers

Badge +1

You’re just a big-spender.  Nothing ‘super’ about that !

?? 

Badge +1

Hi thierry c 

The community here has Sonos support staff that use the site and they often chip in to help folk and there are also a lot of regular users who have small, medium and large Sonos systems and who have used Sonos products for many years and they try to help others who are starting out with Sonos, or just seeking advice about their setup and network etc.

So I would perhaps mostly describe it as a community forum, where users of varying experience try their level-best to help other Sonos users, based on their own long-term experience.

I understand the more a user posts here in the community and answers questions, they may get assigned a different ‘badge’, or user-title description, as mentioned in this thread...

https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/community-user-titles-structure-6817333

Also, just to finish, as others have mentioned, if you need any assistance, then just ask, or if you have perhaps also come to help others here and share your own experience, then that’s great. The more the merrier.👍

Thx Ken

Hi thierry c 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

There’s a Sonos lamp now?

Ikea / Sonos

There’s a Sonos lamp now?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

You’re just a big-spender.  Nothing ‘super’ about that !

There’s no ‘premium’ (paid) tier for support, if that’s what you mean.

Your Sonos system is not exactly huge. Do you actually have a problem with any of it?