Question

Speaker Connection Lag When Starting or using Groups.

• 24 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I have two houses full of SONOS products (61 in all..about 30 in each house).  When I select My group of speakers and play music, it takes too long for all of them to start playing music.  I feel the speed should be faster, smoother.   I got The same thing if I am using the same group and change the music.  If I select 10 speakers at once...it may take 20-30 seconds for them all to turn on. Yes..I know this is not an earth shattering problem like global warming and I’m being picky. But I wish The connectivity was better.  I use a boost at both houses and have high speed fiber. Both houses are around 5800 sq feet in size.  Not sure what else to share to help diagnose the problem.  Maybe we need Sonos to make a better boost?  Idk.  Thanks!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @Hurlow, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue about grouping on your Sonos system. So that we can check on the current status of your system, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause of this issue.

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.