iphone lock screen controls with hearing aids

hi, i use made for iphone oticon hearing aids. unfortunately the lock screen controls for sonos are absent, unless i disconnect the hearing aids. has anyone worked out a way around this, as i definitely want my aids connected to my iphone all the time, but i would also like the lock screen controls for sonos so i don't have to open the app each time to adjust volume etc. cheers

3 replies

In order to maintain the playback controls on the lock screen a so called silent MP3 keeps playing in the background, and this 'silent noise' would interfere with your hearing aids.

See here for further informations.
thanks for that. only i don't get any noise interference when lock screen controls are enabled as well as the hardware controls. so wondering if there's a workaround or not?
rossandersonnz wrote:

thanks for that. only i don't get any noise interference when lock screen controls are enabled as well as the hardware controls. so wondering if there's a workaround or not?

Perhaps can a technician respond to the enquiry.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings