Answered

how to set up and choose a second Sonos ‘household’ which can be controled via Lyd on Apple watch

• 8 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

I have a second Sonos system in my vacation home.  I would llke to be able to control this second system with Lyd on my Apple Watch.  However Lyd cannot see this second household and stubbornly continues to show only the rooms from my main ‘city’ system.  Alexander (Lyd developer) has provided a menu choice for ‘changing households’ but the only household that shows up is the city one, even though the Sonos App discovers the vacation home system and controls it perfectly. 

How do I add a second household?  I wonder if somehow I have 2 Sonos accounts and they’re different for each location?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 June 2020, 23:34

@bruce_h Thank you for reaching out to us here and welcome to the Sonos Community. This may be question for Lyd. I do not know how their app works or connects to the wifi at the second location to connect you to your second Sonos system setup. You may find feedback from our Community users that may chime in on this question or have configured it to work for them.

View original

1 reply

@bruce_h Thank you for reaching out to us here and welcome to the Sonos Community. This may be question for Lyd. I do not know how their app works or connects to the wifi at the second location to connect you to your second Sonos system setup. You may find feedback from our Community users that may chime in on this question or have configured it to work for them.