Answered

How to make my Iphone the only controler

• 16 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Its a pain in the but to have guests for a drink to my house and some funny starts pausing or changing the playlist order, I must  be able to stop this please help !

icon

Best answer by ratty 16 November 2019, 11:32

Don’t allow the guests access to your main WiFi. Many routers have a ‘guest’ network specifically for this purpose.

Alternatively choose your friends more carefully. They’re abusing your hospitality.

View original

4 replies

Don’t allow the guests access to your main WiFi. Many routers have a ‘guest’ network specifically for this purpose.

Alternatively choose your friends more carefully. They’re abusing your hospitality.

You can. Don't let them onto your network. If your router has a guest network (many do) then let your friends onto that, if anything.

Thanks, unfurtnetly there is no internet service in this part of the jungle, and the guy that offers the service won’t let me have 2 users, I tried logging into the modem 168.192.etc and there is a pasword, which is not admin admin, 

is is not my friends only, roomate, friends, my kids, anybody in my WiFi has acces ro controlling my music at my house? 

Thats sorry 

realy aprettiate your answears gu/

You might consider connecting your own travel router to his network, which would then provide you your own network that you have control over. You could add your Sonos to that, rather than his network.