Answered

Connecting Sonos to existing speakers

• 5 January 2019
  • 3 replies

How do I stream everything through Sonos and my other set of speakers? I have a turntable too. Would love for everything to come through Sonos and Bose speakers. I have a Denon Amp. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 7 January 2019, 02:39

Hook the turntable to the phono inputs on your amp, hook the Sonos inputs to the tape-out on your amp.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Get a Connect, it will take sound from your amp and put on the Sonos system or provide sound from the Sonos system to your amp.
Ok - I've got the Connect Amp. Have turntable coming through Sonos, but not other speakers. Have scoured YouTube videos - but I must be missing something. Also, someone mentioned that the new Sonos Amp is light years better than Connect. i bought Connect about 3 months ago, but just now got around to hooking it up. Anyway, and more insight on how to get my turntable to play through Sonos AND stereo speakers would be great. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Hook the turntable to the phono inputs on your amp, hook the Sonos inputs to the tape-out on your amp.