Question

Autoplay target regroup after finish?

• 23 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m posting this again, since most of the posts related to this have been closed, as if Sonos has somehow fixed the problem! People have been asking for this for SEVEN YEARS! What’s going on, Sonos?? I thought it was a function that would have to be added to the Connect, and since you forced me to buy the new Port, I figured you would have finally incorporated the function, but NO! Why can’t you make Autoplay target regrouping an option?

P.S., I am a beta tester and have asked for this in the beta community as well.

2 replies

I’m posting this again, since most of the posts related to this have been closed, as if Sonos has somehow fixed the problem! People have been asking for this for SEVEN YEARS! What’s going on, Sonos?? I thought it was a function that would have to be added to the Connect, and since you forced me to buy the new Port, I figured you would have finally incorporated the function, but NO! Why can’t you make Autoplay target regrouping an option?

P.S., I am a beta tester and have asked for this in the beta community as well.

Sonos/InSided recently closed all threads that were inactive for a long time.  Might be a clue as to the popularity of such a request.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @Dean_25. Thank you for providing that feedback. We strive to improve the Sonos experience for all of our customers. That being said, we are unable to add every requested feature. We are unable to share a timeline. We will of course update our announcements forum when we release software updates, in which we will highlight new features and fixes. Thank you for your patience.