Answered

No connected products

• 12 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Recently my Sonos app (Android) was upgraded to the “new, better” interface.  Now when I go to the app, it frequently shows me a page that says there are no connected products.  If I leave it long enough (anywhere from 10s of seconds to minutes), my system finally shows up.  This never used to happen - it’s only since this upgrade.  Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Altair 23 May 2024, 16:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

@Altair I have the same issue, but mine don’t show up at all :-(

Never mind these timers, I just want to play my gawd damn music. 

All I have is the ‘There are no connected products. Go to System Settings to learn more’. So I go to System Settings, I ‘Add Speaker or Component’ and go through a factory reset process on my speaker(s) to add them. That part works. Until I close down the app and go back and… ‘There are no connected products. Go to System Settings to learn more’.

Literally, I am SO frustrated with this app release and Sonos.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Pending a massive patch to the non functional app, https://play.sonos.com/ (the web player) works fine for me.. might be worth a shot?

Userlevel 2

Updating my threads - as I resolved it. I have had to unplug and get rid of my Sonos Boost to get back on regular WIFI. Now I’ve got my music back!

Updating my threads - as I resolved it. I have had to unplug and get rid of my Sonos Boost to get back on regular WIFI. Now I’ve got my music back!

Not sure I understand.  Do you mean to unplug the Sonos speakers to reboot them?  I’ve got 2 Play 5 speakers and nothing else.

This problem seems to have been part of the botched May 7th new-app release.  As of the May 21st release, it seems to have gone back to normal.